Out OF Stock
Out OF Stock
Out OF Stock
Nutricia Aptamil Hypo-Allergenic 1 Infant Milk (400 Gm)
All prices include VAT Details
Ingredients & Nutrition facts
- Lactose (from cow's milk), Hydrolysed whey proteinconcentrate (from cow's milk), Vegetable oils (Palm oil,Low Erucic acid Rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil,Single cell oil), Dietary Fibres (Galacto-oligosaccharide(from cow's milk), Poly fructose), Emulsifier: Citric acidester of mono- and diglycerides (emulsifier 1.33g/100kg),Potassium di hydrogen phosphate, Calcium chloride,DHA (from fish oil), Choline chloride, L-ascorbic acid,Soy lecithin (emulsifier 40.7g/100kg), Taurine, SodiumL-ascorbate, Inositol, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate,Uridine 5`-monophosphate sodium salt, Cytidine5`-monophosphate, DL-α-tocopheryl acetate, Adenosine5`-monophosphate, Inosine 5`-monophosphate sodiumsalt, L-Carnitine, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5`-monophosphatesodium salt, Calcium D-pantothenate, D-Biotin, Cupricsulphate, Pteroylmonoglutamic acid, Retinyl palmitate,DL-α-tocopherol, Riboflavin, Thiamin hydrochloride,Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxin hydrochloride, Manganesesulphate, Potassium iodide, Phytomenadione, Sodiumselenite.
- NUTRITION FACTS
Per 100 Portion Type
Average Nutritional Values per 100g
1.6g per 100ml
How to use
- STORAGE CONDITIONS
- - Store powder in a cool dry place (25 degrees celcius)- Do not refrigerate- Use powder within 4 weeks of opening
- PREPARATION AND USAGE
- 1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils
2. Boil fresh water. Leave to cool in kettle for 30 min.
3. Measure the required amount of water (refer to product feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle. Do not use repeatedly boiled water
4. Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the back of a knife. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
5. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby.
6. Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Remove the seal and replace with sterilized teat.
7. Check temperature on your wrist before feeding (37.5 degerees celcius)
- BRAND MESSAGE
- • Specially formulated infant formula milk
• Milk powder for infants prone to developing allergies
• Helps reduce the risk of food allergy in your baby
• Baby Food Stage: Stage 1, suitable from birth up to 6 months
• Size: 400g
- SAFETY WARNING
- - Use made up feeds within 1 hour. - Always discard unfinished feedsDo not heat feeds in microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding